2003 Balenciaga City Handbag black with Pewter Hardware

I am sad to do this but I am selling my Balenciaga CITY bag. I believe it is 2003 year as
it has the leather tag. It is black with pewter hardware.

It is used and in really good condition except the handles were really sticky and REALLY worn out when i got them..so I used the cornstarch method to get the stickiness out. It worked! But it is more matte looking than the rest of the bag and a bit softer and different from the rest of the bag..I tried to take pics of it..it is not too bad because the bag is black. it also has a smell of perfume? or makeup smell on the bag. The tassels have split. But the rest of the bag is in really really good condition. There are just 2 corners that show wear I took photos of it..The leather on this bag is AMAZING and SMOOSHY AND BUTTERY! I hate to part with her but I never used her and it's been sitting in my closet since i bought it used from the previous owner. I have been using my 2005 black city everyday so this one makes no sense sitting here.. I really need to pay my credit card bills so she has to go..

it will come with dustbag and mirror

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address or I will refund your money.

I do not accept returns..this is a final sale..i'm trying to cut down my balenciaga bag collection..=) thanks

If you have any questions please email me!

sorry the photos are terrible i had to use my camera phone..my camera just broke so I only have my camera phone to take pics SORRY!! i don't have any other clear photos but you can see a few clear ones of the leather that i had taken while my camera did work..



HERE ARE PICS FROM THE TPF THREAD I STARTED WHICH HAS A FEW PICS THAT I TOOK WITH MY CAMERA BEFORE IT BROKE..NOT MANY BUT YOU CAN SEE THE LEATHER BETTER =)


* item: 2003 Balenciaga City Handbag
* size: Medium
* color: black with Pewter Hardware
* condition: used in good condition
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts