Balenciaga 2005 Turquoise City Handbag

I would NOT be selling this but I really need to pay off my cards so I am going to have to get rid of all my bags....so here it is..

My 2005 Turquoise City..it is another really sought after color and this bag is in excellent condition. It is gently used and has a few wear areas on the corners but not REALLY bad..and the buckles show a bit of wear..and the handles have JUST a slight warming to them but not too noticeable. The bottom has a 2 little spot as you can see in one of the pics but nothing noticeable and very faint. I tried to take as many pictures as I could so you would see what you are getting.

This bag will come with mirror, cards, extra tassels, dustbag. (charms not included)

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address or I will refund your money.

I do not accept returns..this is a final sale..i'm trying to cut down my balenciaga bag collection..=) thanks

If you have any questions please email me!









* item: 2005 Balenciaga City Handbag
* size: Medium
* color: Turquoise
* condition: mint
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts