2005 Balenciaga Rouge Theater Red First

I just got this today and only took it out to try it on for size but it is just TOO small for me..I love this color and the leather is gorgeous but I need a bigger bag..I just thought I'd try on the First size but it's just not for me. It is in REALLY good condition with only a few marks on the back of the bag (I took a picture of it) and 2 small marks on the front (i took pics of those too) and a small fray on the edge of the top part of the bag (pic of that too)..The rest of the bag is amazing..the corners show hardly ANY wear at all and the handle shows a little wear but not really warmed at all..The tassels are intact, it is a little puffy like it may split later but there are extra tassels.

This bag will come with mirror, card (but not the one that has the year/season), extra tassels, and dustbag.


I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address or I will refund your money.

I do not accept returns..this is a final sale..i'm trying to cut down my balenciaga bag collection..=) thanks

If you have any questions please email me!


* item: 2005 Balenciaga First
* size: small
* color: Rouge Theater Red
* condition: VERY VERY GOOD
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts