2005 Balenciaga Work Turquoise

Balenciaga Work bag. 2005 Turquoise
I am selling my 2005 Turquoise Work. I just got it today and it came with damages..and I am really sad because this was my Holy Grail and I bought it expecting a MINT condition bag but this one was deifnintely not mint..I think it was treated/restored by LMB so it is not as soft and buttery like my other 05 bags it's kind of stiff from the redye..the color is gorgeous but I am super picky and I cannot stand the marks/peels on this bag. It is mainly on the back and sides..There is on spot on the handle that is peeled/marked, the back has a bunch of spots, and the sides as well..It has a slight tacky feel to some parts..probably from the treatment. I think it may go away with use but it's really hard to tell..The top tassels have split, and the front zipper tassel has a split/darkening..

I am trying my best to include ALL pics of the damages..And I am probably making this sound worse than it is, but I rather you expect it to be damaged and happier when you get it if it turns out better than you expected..then to lie and say it was not so bad or close to mint when it isn't and then you get disappointed..it truly is a gorgeous bag..i wish it had actually been in mint condition as i had expected..i was sad when it didn't turn out to be what i thought..so i thought i'd help you out by explaining it all then you can only be more pleasantly surprised when you actually see it =)

This bag will come with mirror, cards, and dustbag, extra tassels

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address.

I do not accept returns..this is a final sale..i'm trying to cut down my balenciaga bag collection..=) thanks

If you have any questions please email me!

******** I AM OPEN TO TRADES, HERE IS MY LIST BELOW:

COURIER: damask, 06 rouge vif
WORK: 05 black, 05 turquoise, 05 magenta
weekender: black, rouge theater/rouge vif

Email me and we can work something out with the trades***************

























HERE ARE MORE UPDATED PICS SINCE I HAVE HAD THE BAG STUFFED AND AIRED OUT IN MY CLOSET, THERE IS NO MORE STICKY/TACKY FEEL TO IT (AS THE PREVIOUS OWNER STATED, IT PROBABLY NEEDED TO BE AIRED OUT COMPLETELY BEFORE SHIPPING THAT WAS PROBABLY WHY IT HAD GOTTEN DAMAGED..)















* item: 2005 Balenciaga Work Bag
* size: large
* color: Turqouise
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts