Balenciaga 2005 Magenta City Handbag

I would NOT be selling this but I really need to pay off my cards so I am going to have to get rid of all my bags....so here it is..

My 2005 Magenta City..it is a really sought after color and this bag is in MINT condition. This color is really hard to capture and is SUPER saturated and quite purple-ish/pink. It was not even carried..maybe just one time..so there is no wear on the handles or corners.just one small spot on the bottom left corner as seen in pics.I tried to take pics so you can see it. The only thing is there is a line across the front that is lighter than the rest of the bag..and the tassels have white on the edges as you can see from photo..other than that this bag is perfect..and is completely saturated and GORGEOUS deep purple/pink color.

This bag comes with mirror and extra tassels only

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address or I will refund your money.

I do not accept returns..this is a final sale..i'm trying to cut down my balenciaga bag collection..=) thanks

If you have any questions please email me!


Here is an updated picture I tried to take a better one of that faint light line on the front as well as a few pics of this bag with my apple green work I'm selling as well..2 pretty colors!





This last photo above, i tried to show a few other faint white lines i found on the bottom of the bag..my fingers point to both..

* item: 2005 Balenciaga City Handbag
* size: Medium
* color: Magenta
* condition: mint
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts