Vintage Chanel Flat Quilt Overnight Bag

I just got it yesterday straight from customs..and i had to pay $250 taxes as they knew it was more than what was claimed on the customs form..=( Only to realize that this bag is WAY bigger than I expected and heavier than I expected. It is truly a gorgeous bag and I wish i could keep it but I won't use it so I have to let her go.

I got this from a reputable ebay seller vita-prova and had this authenticated on The Purse Forum

Size of the bag is approximates: bag-W 17.71" x H 14.17" x D 6.69", chain-30.7" long

The bag is in really good condition..this is my very first chanel bag and am sad this didn't work out for me...The corners show a little wear but hardly noticeable and there are little scratches on the body of the bag which I tried to take pictures of but they aren't bad at all..and a crease in the bottom corner of the bag.

This bag will come with hologram sticker inside bag, dustbag and certificate serial card.

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address or I will refund your money.

I do not accept returns..this is a final sale..i'm trying to cut down my balenciaga bag collection..=) thanks

If you have any questions please email me!

This is the same bag as seen on Nicole Richie:

First Picture is of the original seller's pictures:

My Own Pictures:

* item: Vintage Chanel Overnight Bag
* size: Large
* color: Black
* condition: really good
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts