Balenciaga 2005 Turquoise Coin Purse

Condition: I got this cute little coin purse a few weeks ago and love her so much but I have to sell most of my collection now so she has to go..this is hard for me because I really love this little thing...but I can't keep her. I only had her holding my camera in my bag since I got her. She is in used condition but still beautiful. She has a little scuffs on the corners but not bad. And she has been used quite a bit by the previous owner but still in good condition with vibrant color! she has a little scuff on the buckes which I tried to take pics of as well. And she has a water spot on the back.

What is comes with: This coin purse comes with dustbag and cards

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address

If you have any questions please email me!

* item: 2005 Balenciaga Coin Purse
* size: small
* color: Turquoise
* condition: used but still GREAT!
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts