2005 Balenciaga Magenta Coin Purse

Condition: I have to sell this beauty..It really breaks my heart because this is one of my favorite colors of all time but I cannot keep most of my things right now so this one has to go. It is one of the last few things I have left..she is in gorgeous condition. Deep saturated color as you know 2005 bals have. It only shows normal wear on it like a litle darken on the buckles and faint darkening on the corners and top corners by the zipper. I posted pics of all of that. And a faint barely noticeable line on the back side but you can barely see. Other than that she is gorgeous!!! She does have a slight smell of something sweet..not sure what it is..makeup or perfume. It came to me that way.

What is comes with: This coin purse comes with dustbag, box, extra tassel and cards

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address

If you have any questions please email me!

* item: 2005 Balenciaga Coin Purse
* size: small
* color: Magenta
* condition: used but still GREAT!
* price: SOLD

Comments

Popular Posts