2005 Balenciaga Turquoise Coin Purse

Balenciaga Coin Purse 2005 Turquoise..

Condition: I have to sell this little cutie..this is really hard to do as she is gorgeous and VERY well taken care of. I only used her once since I got her a while back but have to sell everything I don't use..even this one is a collectible but I cannot aford to have it just sitting in my closet. She shows hardly any signs of wear..maybe slight signs on the top edges but can't really tell and a small lighter spot on the back of her but it looks like it is just part of the way it was made..the corners don't show any signs of wear that I can see..I tried to take pics so you can see it. She is absolutely gorgeous and was my HG but I can't keep her if i never use her.

What is comes with: This coin purse comes with dustbag, box, extra tassel and cards

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address

If you have any questions please email me!

* item: 2005 Balenciaga Coin Purse
* size: small
* color: Turquoise
* condition: EXCELLENT
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts