VINTAGE CHANEL BAG

Condition: I got this bag a while ago from a reputable ebay seller and it was Authenticated by the experts on The Purse Forum. I am just needing to sell most of my collection to save some money so this bag has to go. It is still in good condition for being vintage. It has normal wear on the corners and chain. The bottom corners show wear and rubbed through on some parts (as pictured), the bottom of the bag has a small white spot and a little clear spot (i posted a pic of it) and it is on the bottom so no one will really see it and they are small. Faint scratches on the body of the bag, The top edges of the bag/opening have wear on the corners and are slightly cracking (as pictured), one side of the outside of the bag is cracking..it doesn't go all the way through but I just noticed it today. It won't go through the bag (at least I don't think) since the inside is lined, the gold chain has slight tarnishing but not too bad..and the top leather parts for the shoulder on the strap are slightly wrinkling from normal use. It has no smells except a faint vintage bag smell but that is normal. This bag can hold a lot of stuff and it was really great for me but I hardly use it now so it has to go.

Size is approx: 14.25" x 15" x 3.5" with strap drop about 13", lenght of strap is about 31" and can be removed

What is comes with: This bag comes with hologram sticker and Authenticity card.

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address

If you have any questions please email me!

Same bag as seen on Nicole Richie!




bottom corners:

cracking:

scratch on body:

top corners and edges:

2 snap buttons inside the bag to close:

2 inner pockets that zip, and chanel/made in stamps

a few people have asked me to take a picture of the bag from the side where the crack is to see how visible it may look when worn. I tried to get a good picture but this is the best I could do..it's not very noticeable when worn at least not to me..
here it is, let me know if you guys need more pictures! =)

* item: Vintage Chanel Bag
* size: XLARGE
* color: Black
* condition: used but still GREAT!
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Caroline said…
it is seriously beautiful. i'm considering!
aww i know! i WISH i could keep this bag it's so amazing...I meant to also use it as a diaper bag but my little guy is no longer needing me to use a diaper bag so I can't keep it now =)

Popular Posts