Changing Clothes at Home?

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one who changes out of my clothes as soon as I get home and get back into my PJs. I always do this and then redress when I leave the house again. When I think about it, it sounds wierd but I can't help it. I really like to be extra comfy while I'm in my house and just relax. I don't know how many times I redress when I leave the house as I leave the house a few times a day...Am I the only one who does this?

Anyway, I love my ombre shirt..it was super cheap since I got it at F21..but it is much nicer to have a shirt like this sometimes than a plain white shirt which I tend to grab when on the go..I love J Brand jeans..it's been a staple in my closet for the last few years but they have changed a little..even though they are the same cut/style the older washes and older years were made better..the bottoms were much slimmer and the new ones are not the same..the ones I have on are a newer black and I have an older one as well. This new one is looser on the hem while the older one was much tighter at the ankles which I love. Maybe I'm the only one who notices...hmmmm


shirt- F21, jeans- J Brand, shoes- not sure..got them from piperlime

Comments

That shirt is great. I don't tend to change into my PJs, but I do tend to change several times a day...first I trade out sweaters/coats, then tights and socks, before I know it I have an entirely new outfit on!
Angela said…
i change out of my outside clothes into house clothes most of the time.
Anonymous said…
the shirt is GREAT! its easy while its special. i used to change into my pjs right after i got home when i still was with my parents. however, now that im living on my own and also because bf is always here (its like he moved in but he actually has his own flat) and because im always on the go to get myself food, i left that habit behind. i dont know why, though, because it was an integral part of feeling comfortable. well, i was just trying to say that uve not been the only one with that habit.
Merily said…
I always do the same :D
And I love your shirt.
THE CAT'S MIU said…
looking back at your outfits.. i really like your style!

Popular Posts