Shoes Obsessions

I'm not much of a shoes girl..being where I live, it's not too often I need to wear anything fancy..so I always wear slippers..once in a while I will wear my chucks or some kind of gladiator or strappy sandal..but I never wear heels..but I love shoes..I just never really buy them since I never get to use them. Those are the things I miss about living in New York. You could dress up in lots of things and not look like you are going to a party...while here, if you wear anything remotely fancy or dressed up, it's like "WHERE YOU GOING?" Anyway..my current obsession are these 2..not that I could afford them..but I can dream =)

Christian Louboutin Fortuna

Christian Louboutin Omiron



This one I have in non-patent chocolate brown..but I lust for this patent black Lanvins!

Comments

Oh pretty! I love heels but I'm quite hopeless in them and they are so inappropriate to my lifestyle...sigh...it's the fantasy though.
yes, i'm pretty hopeless in heels too..and it isn't for my lifestyle either haha but i like to look and want LOL

Popular Posts