Chanel & Balenciaga & Life Changes

I had a zillion errands to run this morning and calls to make! UGH..sudden changes in our lives have caused us to re-evaluate our lifestyle so I had to make a few calls and see if we could do something about it. I also decided to apply to a few school so that I can continue my education and DO something in the future =) It's been a long time since I've been to school....but any start is better than none..


shirt, leggings, headband - F21

Oh these are my 2 personal favorites and I have to let them go for personal reasons..hardest thing EVER!
if anyone is interested, send me an email for more pics etc etc

vintage chanel as seen on ashlee simpson:




2005 balenciaga black city:






BOTH BAGS HAVE BEEN SOLD! THANK YOU!

Comments

Gorgeous bags, so sad that you have to part with them! Good luck with school--part of me is so excited to be finished this year and another is terrified of what will come after...
Aline said…
Hi, I just happened upon your blog...cool idea. How/where do you see the prices of the items that you are selling?
you can email me tofuscloset@gmail.com for pricing and more pics =) thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts