I Wish This Were Another Color

I am completely in love with this thing..but orange is not my color..If it were black or white or red or something else I would totally be all over this!!! I don't know why I love it so much..I don't even know if it would look good on me but I love the way it looks! ACK! Sometimes I wonder if my parents or older people wonder why we are in the future yet people like me still like to take parts of the past and rock them in the present...I always think they must be thinking "I used to wear that when I was younger...why are they still wearing them now?" hahaha but I love it!






taken from lacedwithromance on ebay

Comments

That's adorable. I would get it even if it isn't your color...orange can be your new color! :)
it just wouldn't work..orange and my skin tone are bad news together hahaha
Paul Pincus said…
i really love this!

cheers, -paul
Paul Pincus said…
i really love this!

cheers, -paul
i think you would look great in that color!

Popular Posts