Wynn & Encore

Today we had to do something indoors because it was raining here and FREEZING! We decided to take Z to the new Encore hotel and walk through Wynn and then through to Fashion Show Mall. It was really fun. Z loves to just run around and look at lights and colors so the hotels were perfect for him. The colors in there were beautiful. We ended up eating at the same place we ALWAYS eat! CPK! Ordered the same foods..nothing changes I guess..My mom had some asparagus spinach spaghetti which was really yummy. It was a cold day but super fun and it is very funny to think that there is a "recession" yet it was still very very crowded everywhere.
Please excuse the boots..it was the only pair I have with me so I'm stuck wearing them everyday. I had a pair waiting for me here that I was hoping to wear but they turned out too big so I am now stuck wearing these everyday..


jeans- jbrand, shoes, minnetonka, shirt- T by Alexander Wang, jacket- H&M










grandma's asparagus & spinach spaghetti

Comments

Elizabeth said…
I love the outfit
and the spaghetti looks delicious :)
You look great, personally I like the boots--and I only have two pairs and I live in snow country!
Also, I forgot to answer your question. It was 11:30pm, I was working the closing shift.
paanie said…
outfit looks great and the food delicious!

Popular Posts