Ichiriki Hot Pot Goodness!

On Saturday, a bunch of friends got together with a dindin at Ichiriki..it's one of our fave hotpot places and it was soooo fun and EXTRA yummy!!! Z had a blast with all his favorite uncles and running around..I wish I had a picture of the shave ice that we had but we ate it so fast we couldn't take a pic! LOL

On a side note..one of my fave bloggers, "R" of The Clothes Horse, sent me a box and it was soooo cute..it made me feel guilty that I had only sent her a few tasty treats when she went out and got me amazing FINDS!!!!!! She also made me one of her amazing doodles that I am obsessed with...R is the best..thank you so much!!!













jeans- Siwy, shirt- BDG, scarf- Missoni (from The Clothes Horse) <3 span="">

Comments

Oh! Hotpot meals are the best!
I'm so glad you liked the package. The scarf works great with your outfit.
Allie said…
Z looks ADORABLE!

And what a beautiful scarf :)
missnonhuman said…
OMG SO YUMMY I am so hungry. :(
Anonymous said…
I like your blog!

Yay for siwy jeans, that brand is on my to buy denim list. I love the tattoos, it is lovely!
Mary said…
Love your scarf
HeadOverHeelz said…
THis is my 1st visit to ur blog! Drooling over ur food posts n u certainly don't look like a mum! xx
Manuela said…
i love your tattoos! it makes the outfit so spunky=)

Popular Posts