Lack of Posts

I apologize for the lack of posts lately..I've been so busy with work, planning
Z's bday party, and being plagued with the flu and now sick from the
antibiotics and puking..I just have no had time to get on the internet much..
I will definitely get back on as soon as I recover!!! =)

5.27.09
Wanted to update since a few people asked if I was ok, I'm doing horrible but hopefully this passes...we found out we are having another baby so I've got the worst case of morning sickness ever..completely bedridden and sick...it never ends! Hahaha

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ohhh. . . feel better!!
sunnywave said…
hope you feel better!! xoxoxo posted the pic of the kids...

xoxoxo love and hugs!
missnonhuman said…
OMG BABY!?!?!? congratulations ^_________^
YOU'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY?!!!?? Congratulations!!!!!!
Meghan said…
Oh goodness!! Congratulations on the baby news!! Yay!!
Hope you feel better and don't stress about the blogging. Everyone can understand when life gets in the way of blogging.lol. :0)
Oh! Congratulations on your new "bun in the oven!" ;) I hope you start to feel better soon.
burntheindustry said…
oh my gosh!! congratulations, cassie!!!!!! i really hope you feel better soon. <3
Unknown said…
congratulations!! so exciting (: but i do hope you start feeling better asap.
Laura Mullins said…
yes, congrats!! i'm so sorry you're sick though- that's no fun!
Love + Cake said…
Awww, dang :( Hope you feel better soon!

xox, mavi
Oh, I'm not going to Greece (unfortunately). I was there for a semester last fall and that's what I was referring to in my post...but I tend to have confusing language in my posts.
paanie said…
uh oh! i hope you feel better love.
nobuks said…
CONGRATULATIONS CASSIE!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE NEW ONE! YAY!!
MindlessMatterz said…
Holy Crap, Cassie! How could I have missed this post from you when I'm following your blog???? CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sorry to hear you are feeling sick, I hope you feel better! Congrats to you and Jun! How exciting, minus all the morning sickness... hopefully it will pass soon! Thinking of you!
xo!
Cassy

Popular Posts