Lots of Pumpkin Goodies

My coworkers found a recipe and wanted to test it out and I tried it at home but altered it to make it my own..at first, I made the cookies as it was meant to be..but the texture seemed more cake-like, so I took the remaining batter, added a few dashes of milk and egg and made it into a muffin..I must say, the cookies were good..but the muffins were even better!!! So yay! I am taking them to work tomorrow to see which they like and then they can use my muffin creation at work if they like it!! WAHOO

Comments

That is exciting. I love all things pumpkin flavored...probably one of the only food obsessions I have even done posts on my blog about! :)
Mary said…
Yummy, I love muffins
Vera said…
mmmmm getting hungry just looking at these :)
Meghan said…
Yummy deliciousness!
yiqin; said…
They look DELICIOUS!!!
sunnywave said…
yum, this sounds awesome!!! :) xoxox
tdw said…
The next designers of fashion Olivia and Mariam, two teenagers who love Fashion, Designers and Photography, come on and see us :) it's juste the beginning but If you help us to be famous, you don't regret;)

Come On !
Xo
SassyGirl said…
Anything with that much icing on it has got to be good!
Keri said…
hi hi! did you get the preschool biznezz sorted out? wanna know where Z is gonna go and if he likes. P is still waitin' for a playdate/drum jam sesh with Z...ciao for now :)
Laura Mullins said…
hey, i just noticed that you are following my blog- thanks! i'm glad i've found yours now, too! i really like it. and those muffins look delicious!

oh, i was also wondering.. why is your blog called tofu's closet? i'm just curious (:
Talia Jade said…
delish! Are these pumpkin choc chip? Your blog is adorable :)

http://www.bellinisoiree.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

Popular Posts