Exploring the Neighborhood

A few days ago Z and went for a walk to Windward Mall since it is right around the corner from our house now. It was really hot but good for us to get outside. He had a blast at the Thinker Toys..much nicer and emptier than Kahala that's for sure. The house is slowly coming along..so many things to take care of and get organized..lots of building of shelves to fit everything we have in the closets and getting lamps and lights and fixing toilets! LOL

We also walked to a nearby restaurant for dinner. There are so many little places to eat here we're so excited to try them all...We went to Kikuya and it was AMAZING! The food was awesome and it made me happy to find someplace really good to eat on the first try. Sorry the pics suck..I forgot to take pics before we started eating I was so hungry! LOL

For dindin last night, I made turkey chili..something I threw together a while back and turned out amazing so I made it again yesterday and was so happy it turned out well...best one yet!!











shorts- Siwy, shirt- Nation LTD, sunnies- Leonard

Comments

That looks yummy! The only way I like chili is with rice. :)
sunnywave said…
kikuya is our favorite!!!! we love it! :)

xoxoxox
missnonhuman said…
the shot of the rice bowl... is making me drool. yum. and the last photo is ADORABLE!!! <3
yiqin; said…
OMG yum yum!
Aya Smith said…
Oh my, that food looks delicious!! I am so hungry now... haha
Frank&Rémy said…
That looks so damn delicious!
JOWY said…
hmmmm that food looks good!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
bryna said…
the food looks delish!

Popular Posts