Lots of Cooking!

So we have been so busy this past week moving to our new home..but now that we've got most of the stuff settled in, I have spent some time cooking and it's nice to actually have a real stove with an oven. Our last 2 homes have had either no kitchen or just a stovetop and no oven. I finally made my spinach lasagna for the first time in a few years..can't remember why I stopped making it. It was the best ever..in my opinion HAHAHA..Also made some pork tofu the other night. It was nice and light and perfect for dinner on a hot day where you don't want to feel so overly full. That meal is the perfect combo because I'm not much of a meat eater so I eat most of the tofu and veggies and hubby eats most of the pork LOL

Sorry the pics are not so great..trying to figure out where the best place is to take pics in this house.









Comments

nobuks said…
oh man, that looks, DEELICIOUS! i must get that lasagna recipe from you, I LOVE lasagna! Gimme Gimme!
Spinach lasagna sounds amazing.
P.S. Yep, I'm on a road trip--10 states total including WA.
Allie said…
Congratulations on your new home!
sunnywave said…
yum!! looks delicious!! :) congrats on moving to your new home!!
Mary said…
Congrats on your new home!
I'm drooling now, that lasagna looks yummy
Anonymous said…
omgg yummmz! i loveee tofu :D
very cool blog~

Popular Posts