Good Eats and Gifts

My sister had me run to Shirokiya to grab the castella cake from the Kyushu fair before it was done so I could mail it to her. It is the most expensive castella I've ever seen and I was quite skeptical as whether it would be worth the $30. She offered to buy me one so I did..and OMG..it is the BEST THING EVER!!!!!! I am so sad that I can't afford to buy 10 of them and freeze them!!!

I think this weekend was filled with lots of great food!! WAY too much for my fat tummy..We drove all the way out to wahiawa to grab meat jun and kimbap from Dong Yang. I forgot to take a photo of the meat jun but I did grab the last photo of the kimbap before I ate it all!!

J & B were visiting our side of the island so they invited us over for bubbles outside with C and dinner courtesy of B's mom..she makes the best food!!! She made this amazing pork chop that I know hubs would be in love with so I think I need to get in the kitchen and start trying to remake it!!!

MissLawn and Bamski were visiting as well..and I am so sad we didn't get to see them but hubs had lunch with them and she gave him a gift for me..it is the sickest little present ever!!!!!! I just wish I could wear it EVERYDAY..but I think I would tarnish it hhahaaha Thank you L & B!!!

















OH! Thought I'd ad a outfit photo today..because it was SOOOO funny Z loves running in the camera when he hears the timer and today he was in just his undies so this is a hilarious photo..sorry the pics suck, I haven't found a good place and good lighting for the outfit photos..

EDIT: had to crop out Z frmo this pic cause I was informed some creeps were stealing the pics and linking it to some creepy website =(


shirt- Hellz Bellz, shorts- Siwy, shoes - MIA

Comments

Unknown said…
Damn I'm hella jealous you got that ring. =C LUCKY!!!

-Nicole
ljkc said…
I *love* that ring!!

xo
sunnywave said…
sooo fun to see you guys! love the pics of the food and z. running into the camera for the outfit photo!!! :)
bryna said…
i am SO hungry now! btw, love those shoes.
Lori said…
I love castella cake, but don't think I've tried that one before. Looks great!
WendyB said…
Ha ha -- love the guest star in your photo.
Laura Mullins said…
whoaa, $30 for a cake in a box? now i want to try it! haha

hope you're doing well!
I V Y said…
i love that tee!
Leia said…
Z is sooo adorable!!
bam said…
I love all the food on this site....can you cook for us when we come back!!
Unknown said…
the ring and sushi both look delicious~
Ashley said…
The two-finger ring is very cool.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
The food looks so yummy and that ring is sick!
P.S. I don't know about law school yet...waiting for my test results...
nycrun said…
interesting read and a cool ring
http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
oohhh feel hungry now!

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
feel hungry noe! love your outfit.

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com
THE DIVINITUS said…
Ring is spectacular.

BTW I had a sushi in fancy restaurant last night, and its 'nori' was so thick, impossible to chew - boooo!
fadetoblack said…
sick tattoos!

http://fadetoblackny.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts