Tiramisu!

Yesterday I took Z to Kahala Mall for the first time in at least a month. Everytime I went there I'd get super sick from all the smells of the food in the indoor mall so I had to stop taking him. But now that I am no longer sick, I thought we'd give it a try. He had so much fun running around he didn't want to leave. Of course, whenever he goes we have to eat at CPK so we went for his usual noodles..and got him a vanilla ice cream for dessert. I had dessert only and it was DELICIOUS!! I ordered the tiramisu and ate the WHOLE thing!!

On another note, living on the east side/windward side isn't so bad...it's actually pretty relaxing and even though it's still hot, it's 5-10 degrees cooler here than in town..just need to get used to the drive. But hubby took a photo of the beautiful morning light the other morning...amazing!!





Comments

JOWY said…
That tiramisu looks GOOD!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
Love that picture; the sky and silhouette is gorgeous.

Popular Posts