Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Never Good With Change

I've never been good with change. My docor told me the way I describe how I'm feeling is like any change is like a death in the family. Like I'm mourning a loss. And being post partum has not helped. They say I mayhav baby blues. And though I may have that, I'm ok. I just miss my mom. She came when R was a week old for ten days When hubby had to fly for work. I loved the time I had with her since it's been years since I've spent a lot of quality time likethat. When she left I cried for days. Then she got to come back a week later since hubb was goin to begone two more times. So she stayed for three weeks. In that time she helped me out so muh and kept me company when normall I'd be home alone with R all day until z and hubs came home. So it was nice to have someone to talk to and go walking with and cook and hang out with. She left last nigt and I'm in tears again. Everything I see she did or left reminds me of her and makes me cry. I am lonely and I know it will pass but right now I'm sad and miss having my mom who became my friend.

Sorry to post such an emo post but I needed to let it out. It doesn't help I am having sleepless nights and days since R is reusing to sleep lately.
Post a Comment