Alot to Lose

I've been walking everyday..well every weekday for a few weeks now..about 2 miles but I still have 25 pounds to lose..that task is very tough and I struggle with any extra weight and self-image to begin with so it sucks...nothing fits right and I can't post or wear any of my clothes yet....until I lose it all again..LOL

Until then, Z is the best big brother and R has been such a cute little monkey..and I found the Tummy Tub is the best invention yet..why is America always so late on everything?? This thing has been popular for babies in Europe for years!!





Comments

Allie said…
your boys are ADORABLE!! praying for a girl next?? ;)

KIDDING! i know you have your hands full at the moment.
xoxo ♥
Adorable! Don't worry about the weight, I'm sure it will all be gone before you know it. And I'm sure you look beautiful as you are. :)
ahhh...your kids are so adorable!
paanie said…
what a cutie pie! congrats! i'm glad to see that you can find time to still blog. :)
missnonhuman said…
omg... too cute. the pictures are making me want to squeal <3
iam.mai said…
awww....cute photos!
Thyda said…
Adorable children you have there. You must be so proud! :)
Mary said…
Beyond cute
sunnywave said…
arrrgh!!! sooo sweet!!! btw, fill me in on the tummy tub??
Laura Mullins said…
oh, your boys just look darling! good for you for walking every day! you can do it (: and i'm sure it's all worth the work to have a beautiful family.
Jessica Miranda said…
came across your blog from The Clothes Horse.. your family is beautiful!!!

jess @ jesscredible.blogspot.com

Popular Posts