The Swing of Things

Can't seem to get into the swing of things at ALLLLLL..not just with this blog but with everything in life..I feel like I'm in a place where I am lost in the haze and can't get out. Even my emotions are all over. My mom came to visit for 2 weeks and just went back home so I've been a little depressed. The mental part of me that always treats change in life like a death in the family as my therapist says...I would rather my mind not let myself feel that way but I swear no matter what I do or meds I take I am still that way....I need to find something to do with myself as well...As tradgic things happen in life around me, I am starting to feel that urgency to get my act together and find a way to make a living outside my family so I can support us all if anything were to happen to my hubs...trying to not think negative but we need to prepare ourselves for the unthinkable in that just in case moment.

I'd love to go back to school but to study what, I have no clue..I just don't know how I can do it with kids, no sitter, and not wanting to take out a loan for the schooling either...GRRRRRR

I love my head shaved but at the same time I miss having hair and feeling more feminine...I ended up getting a wig to see how it looked and I LOVE it..just like how I had my hair just longer..but it's HOT to wear something on my head..

Z has developed into a growing boy who loves football more than ever..and the band..and he even wanted to be a football player for halloween..hahaha


Sasha enjoying the car ride


Yan and Soc cooked us authentic chinese food





shirt- Hellz Bellz

Comments

stephie said…
Your photos are beautiful!

I'm finally delurking to share a Chanel giveaway I'm organizing this month, do feel free to take a look:
http://www.stephiesays.com/?p=4024
Laura Mullins said…
the food looks good, and you look pretty! sounds like you're going through a lot, but i understand. sometimes life just makes you think a lot. hope you feel better!
sunnywave said…
hug. life can be soooo hard sometimes! hug. hug. hug. i'm totally feeling you, especially on the haze. with this sleep deprivation going on, i'm constantly in a daze...and i'm so sad your mom left...i get sad when there's life changes, too... more hug hug hug hugs.

love you!
KB said…
Start small. Take one class at a time, whether it's a Learning Annex (not for credit kind of stuff) or at the community college. A lot of the community colleges have online classes that where you only have to go to campus like 6-7 times a semester to take a test and the rest is online. Maybe try something that's always interested you, like drama or World History.
induchhibber said…
I have just read this post.I do hope you are feeling more at peace now. Why don't you go through my posts--"Who rocked my world?" & ' Ah to be happy' @http://jeeteraho.blogspot.com ?I ementthink it will help you. Take care.

Popular Posts