Beautiful Roses

The other week we went to our friend's son's spreading of his ashes..it was sad but beautiful. Heartbreaking. I cannot imagine what it must feel like to lose a child. I don't know if I could ever recover. But their family never ceases to amaze me. They stand together holding tight and strong and somehow I always feel admiration for them. Always have and this only makes me admire them more.

Things on the homefront have been a lot better...I feel like the clouds are lifting and I can breathe a little easier for some reason. Moneywise, not so much, but family wise, yes, I feel like I can breathe and not feel so claustrophobic. Maybe it's my meds actually taking effect and helping me for once but I see rays of light for the first time in a long time..=)

this was the rose petals that were spread on the ocean at the ash scattering..it was beautiful..a beautiful morning..very fitting for Isaiah..you will be remembered..

photo taken from S.D. of S.D.

Comments

Popular Posts