Slow Cooker Ribs

I've been in and out of my cooking phases as of late..I feel lazy yet I feel like cooking. I'm not quite sure that makes any sense..but I just feel like I haven't got a clue what to cook sometimes and that makes it hard because without knowing what I feel like eating or making, what do i make!?!?!
I didn't feel like going to the market so I looking in my fridge and voila! there was frozen baby back ribs ready for the cooking!! I put it in the slow cooker and cooked it on high for 5 hours and throw it on the grill for the last 30 minutes to have that lovely char!! It came out amazing and I don't even eat ribs..I had a bite and knew it was yummm...



Zis becoming a big boy..and he's 70% of the time nice to his little brother hahaha..they were at the office and he was sharing R's cereal with him on the boxes..it was cute..poor guy fractured his elbow and is in a cast for 3 weeks..I swear he is just as clumsy as I am which scares me because I think we are in for many years of being in the hospital..he's already been in the emergency room 3 times and he's only 4..OMG!

Comments

jj said…
this is one of my go-to slow cooker recipes: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Latin-Chicken/Detail.aspx

(w/corn added) it's super yummm:)
sunnywave said…
poor z!!!!!!!!!! hug hug hug

Popular Posts