Beach Days are Here

This past weekend we went to the beach and it was really fun. As much as I hate being sandy and dirty and salty, I love how beautiful it is at the beach and the water is clear and it makes me smile. R loves it so much he just charges the ocean even if it's too deep! Crazy! Z on the other hand, is cautious and stays close to shore and loves to walls on the sand and make little pools. I am not obsessed with the ocean and want to take R there all the time. Free fun and gets the energy out. He's a bundle of energy I don't know what to do with him most of the time. I am trying my hardest to save money and not spend anything..times are extremely tough right now financially..it's the most stressful time in my life. I am back to my 18 year old days of having a roommate and only being able to eat pasta noodles with parm cheese and quesadillas..but it's not so bad because I love those things but health wise, i don't think it's all that healthy! HAHAHAHA I hope we can look back on these times and be grateful for everything else!




MY friend who got married and R at Lanikai beach

An old girlfriend of mine got married and it was probably the best wedding I've ever been to. I love them and am so happy for her. She is probably one of the few (and I mean FEW) actually best girl friends I know and even when I don't talk to her or see her for a really long time, we still pick up exactly as if time had never passed. I miss having my best girlfriends to hang out with..I only have 1 (maybe 2) here and the other few live in other states. That makes me really sad but we all grow up! LOL


Z, the ultimate photographer



My everyday life has been stressful and not. I feel like I'm in a funk that I can't get out of. A part of me dislikes myself. The outside and inside. I know that knowing is half the battle, but I don't know how to fix it or change myself to make myself a better person so I can actually like myself...=( SAVE ME

Comments

missnonhuman said…
AWWWW THAT FAMILY PHOTO IS TOO CUTE! <3

my shirt is a size S/M, whichever you think is better! should I email you my address?
sunnywave said…
hug hug hug hug hug. love you.

and looovve those pics... *sigh* can't believe how stressful it gets with two wee ones and i know i look for opportunities to be grateful, but sometimes it's just so hard! so i know it's easy to say...but be gentle with you! hug hug hug. i need to learn how to be more gentle with myself, too.
Sabina said…
Hey hon, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! :)) This post is so lovely, I adore the cake, jeez! And the beach, wow! :D I totally need a vacation like that :))
My shirt size is XS (or 34 or a US 2 I think, depending on the measurement system :)), wow I'm really curious now hon, what is it you want to send? How did I deserve this? :)))))
paanie said…
like yourself? you should love yourself. . . you're amazing!!

Popular Posts