Dinner Tool

So I got an email from Nicole @ Dinner Tool and it was the best email ever..asking if I could link pages. OMFG that website is pretty damned amazing and I am so happy that I got that email. Not because of linking sites, but more because it is one more site that I have to visit daily about food and food ideas! Everyday I look for something new to make or more ideas about dinners..and I used to watch food network everyday but I haven't been watching tv much lately, so I have been running out of ideas on what I feel like cooking!

Thank you for finding me because I am now a happy cook!

Comments

Mary Grace said…
I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm an instant follower. You wouldn't mind giving away some recipes, would you?
of course not!!!! let me know what you are looking for and i'll send you the recipe =)

thank you for stopping in!!!! i'm glad it makes someone feel like cooking =)
chefmikey90 said…
Hi i just read this and I am studying to be a chef. And I have 3 blogs, 2 of which I post recipes, maybe you would like to check it out.
sara said…
I like your blog background, the drops are just like moving ~
Congrats on being linked to one of your favorite sites :)

I must say I sincerely apologize for the random posting but I figure the more exposure the more help I can expose myself to...Hey check out my blog... pre-med student in need of help finishing her degree! Read some of the posts if you have the time. Thanks in advance for reading the posts. Help out in any way that you can. :) medschooldream.blogspot.com

Popular Posts