Gardening, Beach, Sweets

Really like to make things..I just wished my family ate them all so I wouldn't eat everything and make it that much harder to lose the last 10 pounds! UGH I really need to do something about it but I can't seem to get motivated enough to lose the fat.

I tried making my own beef broccoli and it came out amazing!!! I am so happy. I think I will make it once a week it was so yum..I also made butter mochi over the weekend and it was so yummy even Z ate it. The kids ate it up so fast there wasn't any left for me!





We have been continuing the beach going. It is relaxing. As much as I dislike the mess of the sand afterwards, it really is nice to be outside and have a good time watching the kids play. I am really jealous of them. Sad to say but everytime I see them I wish I could be them. Life is so simple and fun. All they think of is food, play and more play! How nice it must be. I will be sad when the day comes when they are big enough to think things are boring. Right now, everything is fun to them. A cardboard box is fun. AAAAAHHHHH the joys of being a little kid.



Here is my tiny garden I'm growing on the patio. I wish we had more space. So far, I have 1 basil, 3 avocado trees, 2 strawberries, and the 2 hydrangeas that my sister sent for mother's day. She was sweet, she knew it was my fav flower and it's never available on my bday so she sent it early. Thank you!!!!!!!!! I really hope they flourish.



I think I am having issues with life. I don't know what it is. I know it has a lot to do with trying to make ends meet, having no fam here to help like some other people so I can't really work much because I'd never make much more than paying the sitter, living off one person's income, not having any time to spend with each other so it's like trying to maintain a relationship when we have nothing to share anymore..I mean, hubs and I used to do everything together..now we do nothing together. It's both our faults but it's just almost impossible to be able to have any time to do anything together just us when no one is here to watch the kids even for a little bit. I miss surfing together. I haven't surfed since Z was born..he's almost 5. I think I went twice.  How do parents find the time to keep their relationship close when they have no one to watch the kids? I want to know the secret..because I would love to make things the way the were..or at least a little bit more like they were =)

Comments

panel çit said…
very good blog
Bridget said…
I love your mini-garden! I need to do something like that. I feel your pain on the income, we have the same issue with Dev being the only one able to work, but when your kiddos are older they will be so happy they just had you to themselves. It can be hard to just lose yourself to mommyhood sometimes though. And Dev and I used to LOVE to longboard together, it was one of our favorite things to do but we only done it together once since our first son was born. He even bought me a new board for our anniversary a few years ago, but I haven't even used it. Life just gets busy and it's easy to get caught in a rut. I know sometimes when I leave Dev little surprise notes, or go out of my way to do somethingcute for him, he usually starts reciprocating the luv a little better too. Someday we will look back and laugh at these years with the young kids. I basically have no advice, but I feel yourpain. LOL! *hugs* Things will get better!!
Peggy said…
That Beef broccoli and the butter mochi looks really tasty no wonder the kids ate it so quickly.

I love the snaps on the beach makes me wish i lived closer to the seaside.

Its so difficult trying to find the balance. I hope you get to surf again in the near future.
x
Alui H said…
Yes! How do we make our relationships flourish? My husband and I are lucky because our business is ran from home... it's still tough though because I'll need his help with the kids but he can't help due to his office responsibilities, or a client that just shows up (fucking clients)... also, congrats on the 10 lbs to go! I'm stuck at 133 lbs and am usually about 112 - 115 range... love the beach pictures!
Izzy Darbishire said…
Oh this has touched such a chord with me, even tho I'm in England and not near the sea..! But I have a 5 and 2 year old and it's sometimes like motherhood has only really HIT me since having the second. I finally realise that my pre kids life is gone forever. And that makes me really sad. Not to mention pre kids body, relationship with hubby, time and ENERGY. People keep telling me it gets easier once they get older - I hope so! Feelin how it is for you across the other side of the world. Izzy
x
kailani said…
What a beautiful days to be outdoors! Looks like you're somewhere on the Windward side.

Glad to meet another island girl!
sunnywave said…
i totally hear you, honey. about the kids having fun with everything, even loving cardboard boxes (the girls are way into them, too) and also not having enough time and going crazy because there's no time for your relationship with your hubby. i love you!! Hug hug hug.
Forty Two East said…
Beautiful photos at the beach. And that recipe looks very yummy!!
Kaela said…
That food looks so good. Has that homemade feeling!
trashmaster46 said…
The "sand castle" photo is adorable :)
Brandon Forbes said…
that food looks amazing!!
Zack said…
Awesome post, thanks for sharing.

- Followed, follow me back :)

Check out my blog you might like it.

http://zackgaming.blogspot.com/

- Zack
arkadaş said…
thank you very nice
Garden seeds said…
Thanks for the post mate you have written it very well.
トリー バーチは最初にデビューだったのはアメリカのファッションエピソード「ゴシップ ガール」でBlake Livelyが演じている人がシャイニー金色スカートを着ています!それにハリウッドの有名なブレイク ? ライブリーもTory Burchを愛用しています!人気が高いT LOGOがついたトリーバーチ バレエシューズは多くのセレブに愛着しています!高品質の素材で柔らかく穿き心地がなによりも良いです!フラットで長い時間ではいても、疲れる感覚を感じられません!すごく便利です!OLにもすごく大好きです!
トリーバーチ シューズの素材は牛革を使用して、履き心地良さはもちろん、滑ったり脱げったりする心配はありません、長時間で履いていて疲れない。全体性から見ても豪華感溢れる高級な逸品です、実用性も高い、オシャレ好きな女性にとっても福音、夏で大活躍できそうなシューズです。トリーバーチ サンダルを履いたら女性の清純感をさらに倍増し、もっと可愛く見える、なしを入れるとすっと馴染みられる。

Popular Posts