Physical or Mental

What is worse, physically sick or mentally sick. I think both but the worst is if you are sick at all and look fine. No one ever believes you don't feel good and you can't prove it when you look completely healthy on the outside.  In my efforts to clear my head from the haze, I have been doing as many active things as I can and for some reason it hasn't changed my mental state but I do get an hour or two most days of the week to sweat hard and see the sun rising or quiet my brain...somehow I hope that I can clear my head and stomach for a longer length of time and find that place I can relax....would be nice! =)
sunrise sky

love these shoes from topshop london

they are what keeps me moving


Comments

Allie said…
Xoxo, glad you are moving and sweating. I think you will feel a difference, just give it more time. It was so nice to see you last week, I still promise that I will make it to Moonstruck and maybe we can sweat it out together.

P.S. Your boys are looking more and more like you!

Popular Posts