Meant to be

Everything happens for a reason. To lead us to somethjng greater down the path. I've always been a firm believer in it. Even when everything was miserable, I knew it would eventually show me an opening. 

Its funny how one change, one choice, one adventure that I would not have done normally, has led the way to so many other things that have made life positive and happy. If I had given in to my guilty feeling of doing something for myself, and not gone to LA for my bday, I wouldn't have had all these amazing moments that have kept me smiling and laughing everyday since.  It's been so long since I've laughed so hard and smiled so often. So many barriers that I had put up around myself for years have been slowly crashing down and the me I knew years ago is coming through. 

Today, the weather was dark and seemed like it would rain so I decided that after my physical therapy, if it was still cloudy outside I would drive to the mountain and see if I could get wet. I got to the therapy and it was clearing up and I started to be sad. When I went in, they had me wait and told me they couldn't get the re authorization yet so I couldn't be seen. I laughed and said ok that's totally fine I'll come next week. And jumped in my car and headed straight for the mountain. As I got closer it got dark and gloomy and I felt at home. I drove until I got to the easy trail so I wouldn't hurt my feet more and just went. It was so nice to go without anyone. Just me and my music and thoughts. I hadn't gone hiking alone since I moved away and it was really relaxing not having the kids and being able to explore on my own. I saw the wild burro which I never saw all the times I went there and the rain started. I got wet and just wanted to smile. It was the most amazing feeling to be at peace and in nature. Breathing in the dampness and humidity and all my memories of friends at home flooded back to me. I want to cry and burst out smiling at the same time. I have found my stoke in the mountain that I lost. I need to be outside where I can be at peace. 




When I left, the storm had passed and I was so glad I caught it before it disappeared.  Realizing that it was meant to be. Meant to miss my appointment so that I could be here in time for the thunder lightening and rain.

Marc and angel's blog always posts at the perfect timing. I said it before everytime I have things happening it shows up on my feed or email I had to screen shot it below hahah 


So grateful for all the happiness that has come in the last few weeks. Cosmic energy. Nature. 



Comments

Popular Posts