Sunday, November 8, 2015

Parenting isn't Always Peachy

Being a parent is never easy. 

Today is one of those days where I feel the overwhelming crappy negative feeling for the thoughts And feelings I am having. 95% of the time I'm grateful for everything I have. Then there is that 5% when I just want to run away and not hear a word or have a single responsibility on my plate when I wake up. When you're pushed so far with the yelling, arguing and repetitive conversations that seem to have no end. 

Not sure if other parents have these moments but I have them once in a blue moon and when it comes it feels like shit to feel that and to have those thoughts too because there is so much to be happy about. 

This isn't a blog entry for someone to say "no you're such a good mom" etc etc. it's just a way to express that nothing is ever as it seems everyday just by what is seen from the outside or from photos. The reality of life does catch up with you once in a while and we all need to have a moment. Even those you think are doing totally fine hahahaha. 

My mom always said that all the hard work you put in to raising kids seems so thankless until they become adults. Then you see how your hard work paid off. 😍😍😍 

For today, I'm allowing myself to lose my composure. Most people know I don't share personal shit but I feel like other parents should know they aren't the only ones loving these moments. Xoxo 


Post a Comment