Balenciaga 2008 Ruby/Rubisse Makeup Pochette

Condition: Brand new with tags. It is gorgeous and evenly distressed. It is matte like most ruby's are but she is super gorgeous and has beautiful thick and chewy leather and i think will break in nicely. I wanted this so bad but when I got home and tried to put the things I wanted to use it for in it, it wasn't big enough..so I have to sell her...Im really sad. If I had the funds I would keep her but I don't...so she has to go

What is comes with: This bag comes with dustbag and cards only

Pictures: This color is really hard to capture and is very saturated and very red..it is definitely right between rouge vif and rouge theather.

I require that you have a CONFIRMED paypal address

If you have any questions please email me!

* item: 2008 Balenciaga Makeup
* size: small
* color: Ruby Red
* condition: Brand New With Tags
* price: SOLD!

Comments

Cesar said…
Si Rubisse es tu apellido, coincide con el mìo, mi nombre es Cesar y vivo en Argentina. Puedes responderme?.

Popular Posts