First Outing

Yesterday was my bday and thankfully, I felt normal enough to go out to the father's day concert at Sea Life Park. It was beautiful..and I was glad to be out of the house..I am still having a hard time wearing anything fitting on my belly as the pressure makes me queasy for some reason..so I had to wear a loose dress that I hadn't worn in years..since Z was born! We had a good dinner at CPK and then it was too much for me and I had to sleep..my body wasn't ready for all the craziness..but this morning I woke up and felt the most normal I have in a month.so I am hoping this is a sign that things are going to get better soon!! =)

Oh! I am sad I forgot to take pics of our food..since this was the first time in a long time I actually ordered something different..I was craving ceasar salad so I eat that for dinner instead of my usualy chopped salad! =) Next time..




dress- C&C California, tank and headband- F21, belt- gift from the Clothes Horse

Comments

Allie said…
Perfect for a day at Sea Life Park :) Do you live down that side?
Unknown said…
i love love love the dress! and your very cute!

have a great day!
PrincessImp. said…
You look so bohemian in the black dress and I love how you rock your headband, it looks great on you!
apricot tea. said…
Gorgeous! I really love the dress.
Love your look. it's perfect for island look.
dirtyflaws said…
stumbled across your blog and i love it - your photos are so cute xx
sunnywave said…
omg happy birthday!!! and happy father's day to j.!!!! xoxoxo
Wow, so much culminating on one day! Congrats on all fronts. :) I'm glad to hear you are feeling better...I was thinking the pressure-point bracelets that some people wear for seasickness might help...
Anyway, you look great. The dress is lovely on you.
Laura Mullins said…
mmm, cpk! so good.

glad you're feeling a little better!! that dress is really cool with the belt. and your son!!!! what a cutie. (:

happy late birthday/anniversary!
Ash Fox said…
i love your entire look!
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com
Jolie Roux said…
Great Dress.
Nika said…
lovely dress and belt

Popular Posts