Certified Yoga Teacher + What Does the Future Hold?

 Sooo I woke up this morning to an email with my certificate that I passed my Aligned Yoga teacher training!  Honestly, I was worried because it had been 2 weeks since I submitted my final practicum and I was scared I didn't pass.  I have battled myself and my mind all my life.  It is a process to try to transform the way I think and see myself.  I feel like I am not good enough or didn't do it right or that I need to know everything first before feeling confident.  This causes a lot of my self consciousness and doubt.  You would think training would help with all the mindset and growth we learned but I struggle with that part the most.  It will be a continued journey for me.

In the meantime, I am super happy.  I am not thinking of teaching or anything. I really want to keep studying.  I want to learn more about anatomy and the reasons for my pain.  If I can figure out what causes these pains and how to modify and move through them painless, I would be happy and would be glad to help others with what I have learned.  Until then, I am going to go over all my studies when I have time and keep learning. 

The funny thing is, because of the training, I started trying new workouts and found barre.  I started on Thanksgiving and have not stopped practicing since.  It is hard and fiery but it is probably the best workout I have ever done and I think I like it more than yoga.  I have never felt stronger and I can see results like no other workout I was doing.  I have been practicing yoga almost everyday for almost a year and have built some strength and seen changes in my body.  But with barre, I can see it so fast in the 2 months I have been doing it.  I feel this constant burn in my muscles that feel like jello through the whole day.  Best feeling in the world.  Tempted to take the training for this even if I don't plan to teach it I really really would love to learn more and the whys behind it.  I am not sure what I will do but all I can say is if you haven't tried barre yet, you should.  

And as much as I love the on demand classes, nothing beats a live one and up a level from the recorded ones.  I look forward every week to my Satuday livestream classes with Adrienne.  An hour of intense burn but it is the most exciting thing to my week.

Comments

Popular Posts